Municipality of Budva - MULTIFUNCTIONA RESIDENTAL COMPLEX "SMOKVICE"
MULTIFUNCTIONAL RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX SMOKVICE
Multifunctional residential complex “Smokvice” under management of Kempinski Hotels.
Project Description The Project’s concept assumes development of detached premium class residential district with gross area of 171 775 sq m, which will include:
- 5* hotel complex;
- Full range of infrastructure objects, including health club, fitness center, SPA - center, children`s club, landing stage for yachts, shops, entertainment zones.
The operating management of the whole complex will be run by one of the biggest luxury class hoteliers – Kempinski Hotels.
According to the existing master plan, the premises will be developed phase by phase on the land parcel, with total area of around 23 Ha, which is splitted into 5 independent zones.
The land zoning structure of Project allows developing areas separately, as the phases are fully independent from each other and have no servitudes. Based on existing concept, the land plot will be developed by following.
types of premises:
- Zone A will include 5* hotel complex with different infrastructure, resort and commercial areas;
- Zone B will comprise with apart-hotel, including penthouses and infrastructure premises;
- Zones C and D will be constructed with residential areas, mainly townhouses and apartments;
- Zone E will be developed with small and medium size townhouses, villas (with an option to split them in apartment units if necessary), and infrastructure objects, necessary for comfortable living of potential end users.
- At the same time, according to specific requirements of potential partner, the Owner may change/add other areas, which might be more efficient in terms of potential income generation from the development of the Project.
|Qatar Diar will invest 250 million eur in the construction of hotel complex|
|Orascom Development to build resort in Montenegro|
|Sveti Marko Island Project - Europe's First 6 Star Island|
|"Tremendosly Undeveloped" by the Financial Times|
|Montenegro to receive candidate status by the end of November|